Last week Friday was a HUGE milestone for every user and team member of Fincheck! After much anticipation and planning, we're happy to say the MyFincheck Finance Tool is now ready for you to use.
Why does that matter? The release of the MyFincheck Finance Tool means that we are all better equipped to make better financial decisions. And, those decisions are the foundation for a better financial future for each of us.
In this post, we're talking about FEATURE 2 listed below. We're going to show you how this feature is a building block of that foundation for your better financial future. We'll start linking back to each article (as we post it) in the list below so you can easily navigate to all the features:
- Fincheck releases MyFincheck Finance Tool
- FEATURE 1 Bank Level Security Assurance & Notifications
- FEATURE 2 Your Personal Financial Dashboard Overview (Current post)
- FEATURE 3 Understanding your income, expense & expense ratio
- FEATURE 4 See your Cash Flow with the Transactions Window
- FEATURE 5 Save towards a better financial future with your own Savings Window
- FEATURE 6 Your Credit Window will help you keep track of credit card spending
- FEATURE 7 Take control of debt with your FREE Credit Score & Loan Account Window
A QUICK RECAP ON HOW TO GET STARTED
When you land on the Fincheck Website, click on the "MyFincheck" button and navigate to "My Finances". If you haven't signed up for FREE as a member yet, it's a simple process:
- Click on sign-up
- Fill in your basic details
- Submit and confirm your account through the instructions
- Sign-in to your account and enjoy your personal financial dashboard!
- When you're in your MyFincheck dashboard (as seen below in the image) simply click on "My Finances" and get started on building a better financial future!
One of the first steps when you have accessed the finance tool, will be to link your bank accounts. Other investment and loan accounts can also be linked here. Remember that all your financial information is safe! You will see the following from your Overview window:
- View your finances at a glance (income, expense & expense ratio)
- Overview of all your finance accounts
- Easy navigation to all your personal finance windows
- Suggested products based on your financial
View your finances at a glance (income, expense & expense ratio)
One of the main goals of the MyFincheck Finance Tool is to make it possible for people of all financial literacy levels to SEE their finances at a glance.
In the next post, we'll talk a little bit more about the importance of this and understanding your income, expenses & expense ratio.
Overview of all your finance accounts
From your Overview Tab, you will be able to view all your linked accounts at a glance. This is so that you can see how your income and expenses break down into individual accounts.
Easy navigation to all your personal finance windows
With a simple functionality like switching tabs on your internet browser or navigating from one screen to another on your mobile, you can switch between tabs to get a hold of your finances. The finance tabs available to help you take control of your finances are:
Suggested products based on your financial profile
As you use the MyFincheck Dashboard and the comparison engine to compare products on Fincheck, we'll start building a unique profile for you. Over time, we'll be able to suggest finance products that match your individual needs.
We believe this will lead to better financial decisions for many of our users.
Why is this important? Well, because it means South Africans will be better positioned when it comes to their debt and savings situations. Or simply said, over time our users will have less debt and more savings and financial products that suit their unique profiles!
Let's cheers to your better financial future!
We're so excited and happy to have you part of this awesome release! If you had fun reading this post, and would like to share it with a friend, please send them the link and encourage them to sign up.
If you haven't signed up for MyFincheck, you can do it here.
Remember to sign-up for post updates below - we'll keep you posted!